Si prevede che le dimensioni del mercato delle piante artificiali aumenteranno a causa del loro vantaggio di sostenere in qualsiasi condizione climatica in contesti residenziali e commerciali. Alcuni dei motivi della crescente domanda di prodotti sono la durabilità degli impianti e i bassi costi di manutenzione.
Fortune Business Insights™ ha esaminato queste risposte in un rapporto di ricerca intitolato “Mercato delle piante artificiali, 2022-2029”.
La diminuzione degli investimenti in articoli non essenziali ha ostacolato la domanda di prodotti
La prevalenza dell’epidemia di COVID-19 ha influenzato notevolmente il mercato delle piante artificiali. Durante i primi giorni di COVID-19, la domanda di piante artificiali è diminuita, poiché le preoccupazioni principali dei consumatori erano soddisfare i loro bisogni di base per mantenere il proprio sostentamento. Ciò ha distolto la loro attenzione dall’acquisto di acquisti meno importanti, il che ha portato a un calo della domanda di piante artificiali.
Ottieni un opuscolo PDF di esempio:
Fortune Business Insights™ elenca tutte le aziende del mercato delle piante artificiali che stanno attualmente cercando di ridurre l’impatto della pandemia di Covid-19 sul mercato:
- ShareTrade Artificial Plant and Trees Co. Ltd., (Cina)
- Cina Sil Flower fabbrica (Cina)
- Stabilimenti internazionali (Stati Uniti)
- GreenTurf (Stati Uniti)
- Quasi naturale (Stati Uniti)
- International TreeScapes LLC (Stati Uniti)
- Treelocate Ltd., (Regno Unito)
- S. Flower Company Ltd (Thailandia)
Copertura del rapporto-
Le fonti secondarie e primarie vengono utilizzate per ottenere una panoramica dettagliata dello studio in modo evidente. Il contesto del rapporto considera anche gli approcci qualitativi e quantitativi per ottenere un’analisi dettagliata. Gli incontri con l’alta dirigenza, come il consiglio di amministrazione e i dipendenti, hanno contribuito a riconoscere a fondo il settore nel miglior modo possibile. Per le risorse secondarie, vengono utilizzati vari comunicati stampa e giornali per recuperare i dettagli del settore. Il rapporto include anche un’analisi COVID-19 per aumentare la copertura del mercato.
Autisti e restrizioni:
La tendenza per le piante artificiali ha rafforzato la domanda di prodotti
The inability to devote sufficient time to the care of actual plants has driven up the demand for artificial products. Also, it is possible to maintain a high level of cleanliness as artificial plants do not need to be watered and do not require soil. Furthermore, artificial plants are a great alternative for people susceptible to various allergies. Meanwhile, artificial plants cannot produce oxygen in the air and reduce volatile organic compounds, hampering the artificial plants market growth.
Growing Consumer Demand for Artificial Plants Nurtures Growth in North America
North America is expected to witness a significant rise in the artificial plants market share due to the growing focus on adopting artificial plants in amusement parks and commercial spots. Another reason for the growing demand is its easy manufacturing using user-friendly materials, which gives flexibility to various distributional channels to boost their sales.
The Asia Pacific is estimated to witness a substantial increase due to the rising number of major players in the market. Furthermore, strong demand for stem flowers and whole plants and trees across India, China and Japan will encourage leading companies to invest in the region.
With regards to product type, the market is divided into stem flowers, grass, wood & branches, whole plants & trees and others. Based on application, the industry is bifurcated into residential and commercial. With respect to distributional channel, the industry is categorized into offline and online. In terms of geography, the market is segregated into the Middle East & Africa, Europe, South America, North America, and the Asia Pacific.
Inquire Before Buying This Research Report:
Artificial Plants Market Size Highlights of the Report:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on the product portfolios of the top players in the Artificial Plants market.
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on the upcoming technologies, RandD activities, and product launches in the market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of the market strategies, geographic and business segments of the leading players in the market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about emerging markets. This report analyzes the market for various segments across geographies
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the Artificial Plants market
The Global Artificial Plants Market Research/Analysis Report Contains Answers to your following questions:
- Which Manufacturing Technology is used for Artificial Plants ? What Developments Are Going On in That Technology? Which Trends Are Causing These Developments?
- Who Are the Global Key Players in This Artificial Plants Market? What are Their Company Profile, Their Product Information, and Contact Information?
- What Was Global Market Status of Artificial Plants Market? What Was Capacity, Production Value, Cost and PROFIT of Artificial Plants Market?
- What Is Current Market Status of Artificial Plants Industry? What’s Market Competition in This Industry, Both Company, and Country Wise? What’s Market Analysis of Artificial Plants Market Trends by Taking Applications and Types in Consideration?
- What Are Projections of Global Artificial Plants Industry Considering Capacity, Production and Production Value? What Will Be the Estimation of Cost and Profit? What Will Be Market Share, Supply and Consumption? What about Import and Export?
- What Is Artificial Plants Market Chain Analysis by Upstream Raw Materials and Downstream Industry?
- What Is Economic Impact On Artificial Plants Industry? What are Global Artificial Plants Analysis Results? What Are Global Artificial Plants Development Trends?
- What Are Market Dynamics of Artificial Plants Market? What Are Challenges and Opportunities?
- What Should Be Entry Strategies, Countermeasures to Economic Impact, and Marketing Channels for Artificial Plants Industry?
Stakeholders Invest in Product Portfolio Expansion to Penetrate Market
Leading companies such as Vistafolia joined hands with the University of Survey to get a competitive edge in the marketplace. Major industry players and joint ventures should invest in product launches, partnerships and mergers & acquisitions to get an additional lead.
Developments in the business include:
- August 2021: Vistafolia collaborated with the University of Survey to launch a new base polymer for artificial plants to enhance the product’s recyclable quality by using green sources.
- October 2019: Houseplant delivery company Sill Inc., launched a faux plant, including the faux flowers and Pilea plant to establish its footprints in the marketplace.
Ask for Customization:
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
9th Floor, Icon Tower,
Baner – Mahalunge Road,
Baner, Pune-411045, Maharashtra, India.
US: +1 424 253 0390
UK: +44 2071 939123
APAC: +91 744 740 1245
Email: [email protected]
Fortune Business Insights™
Linkedin | Twitter | Blogs